I just re-read "If You Are Prepared" for the third time, or something, and as I'm reading the last chapter, I realize I have a lot of those "Cry" things.
1) The Little princess. Ever since I was five, I will watch it and I cry at three (technically two because when the third part starts, I'm finishing off with the second, haha) parts: When Sara's spinning arround in the snow and Indian Monkey Guy is watching over her, the second her dad says "Sara? SARA!!!" and the last little bit when when they're all dressed in white and giving hugs and leaving. I think it's the song, haha
2) The Secret Garden. Once again. soince it first came out: "I'm not wanted!" is where I will cry, 100% of the time
3) OOTP: When Harry's smashing up Dumbledore's office and going nuts
4) There are a couple of songs that make me cry too, I can't pinpoint them right now, haha. I don't even think they're sad songs, just ones I cry to.
5) CSI: episode Grave Danger: In the second part when Warrick goes down and grabbs Nicks hand. I've watched that ep so many times, but I still wrap myself up in a blanket and cry
6) Some fics. Deffinately IYAP, and there's a few others that I either don't know the titles to and have lost the fic, or I can't be bothered to look up the titles
Wow... That's quite a bit.
Hahaha. I don't even know why I'm posting this. Ah well.
What makes you cry?